Committed and reliable Client Support Administrator with exceptional customer service and organizational skills. Strong work ethic, great attitude, and dedicated team player with over 25 years of experience within the American Red Cross.
Report Generation Motivated Change Champion
Scheduling Telephone Skills Customer Service
Document Development Personable Salesforce
Positive Attitude Organized Team Player
American Red Cross Southeast WI Remote, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, & Waukesha 1994 - 2020
PHSS Administrative Coordinator 2015-2020
• Territory support and process Community Classes for CO, MN, NE, ND, SD, WI & WY
• SABA practices include support to Service Delivery pre-class, in-class, and
post-class process flow, closing out of zero enrollment classes, processing of
Instructor classes, and adding resources to all community classes.
• Accurately entering monthly class data into Learning Management Systems.
• Run and review reports.
• Monitor and maintain new Full-Service classes in Salesforce.
PHSS Administrator 2013-2015
• Processed full service and community classes for ID, MT, and WI
• Dedicated Strategic Partner Point of Contact.
(Cardio Partners, Lifesavers First Aid & CPR)
• Coordinated the Processing of Service Quality and Effectiveness Surveys.
PHSS Administrative Support 2011-2013
• Authorized Provider Support; Blended Learning Chapter Administrator.
Instructor Records 2005-2011
Login or Register to view the full resume.