IT Leader | Challenger | Culture Builder | Collaborator with demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively with business people at all levels, set strategic direction, deliver on commitments, and exceed customer expectations. Skilled in decision-making (vision), negotiation, equipping and empowering teams (leadership/influence), teamwork/collaboration, and communications.
Scrum Master (2020)
Data Science (2018)
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (2017)
ITILv3 Foundation and Service Strategy (2015)
CRISC – Certified in Risk and IS Controls (2011)
2014–present Assistant Vice President / PNC Bank, Cleveland, OH
Focus – ITSM Strategy and process improvement (ServiceNow) – including Incident, Problem, Change, Asset, Configuration, Knowledge, Service Level, Request, CMDB, etc.; Establishing standard operating procedures and supporting policies; Application software Enhancements process, ITIL Process Training; mentoring Service Delivery teams; Knowledge base management and administration; Establishing continuous improvement metrics and processes
Results (key skills utilized are in parentheses) –
• Implemented an ITSM Training/Assessment Plan and Budget (Decision-making/Negotiation)
• Mentored teams on ITSM practices (Equipping/Empowering/Communications)
• Increased effectiveness of ITSM Strategy sessions (Teamwork/Decision-making / Communications)
• Gained control over application software Demand backlog (Problem-solving)
• Improved currency of ITSM process documentation for all ITIL process areas (Teamwork/Equipping)
• Increased Risk awareness in process teams (Equipping/Empowering/Communications)
• Increase in Audit ratings to Satisfactory (Problem-solving)
2011 – 2014 IT System Manager / U.S. Department of Defense, Cleveland, OH
Focus: Managing six IT applications/systems - IT finance management – contracts/ invoices/ budgeting; Supervisory experience; Vendor management; FISCAM compliance; Application software Delivery.
Top Secret Clearance.
• $25k/yr – reduction in U.S. Federal Government spending by eliminating unneeded system software! (Problem-solving/Decision-making/Teamwork)
• 25% - reduction in department workload by automating system status reports (Equipping/Problem-solving)
• Improved IT AUDIT (FISMA/FISCAM) compliance status for systems (Equipping/Decision-making)
• Strengthened Service Level Agreement with key supplier, and improved metrics (Communications/Teamwork/Negotiation)
• Improved application performance (Problem-solving/Teamwork)
2010–2011 Independent IT Consultant / Rochester, NY
Focus – Short-term engagements
• Lackawanna Products Company - Recommended a turnkey package to Lackawanna’s Executive Board to provide automated operations (Decision-making/Problem-solving/Communications)
• Semrock, Inc - Developed an IT Manager job description (Equipping/Decision-making/Communications)
• State University of New York at Buffalo – Assisted in development of an IT operations model for a Pharmacy department venture (Equipping/Empowering/Communications)
1999–2010 Advisory Project Office Manager / IBM, Rochester, NY
Focus – ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.