PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Aug14-Oct15, Valerus Field Solutions
• Assessed natural gas reciprocating project design needs in order to ensure that the assembly meets the design intent. Managed equipment sizing tasks to ensure compliance with API 688/618 pulsation and mechanical.
• Designed custom made supports using Autodesk Inventor for process piping and skid mounted assembly and change process P&IDs. Reviewed BOM and progress of assembly with manufacturing shop to ensure timely delivery
Jul13-June14, C&J Energy Services
• Recommended hydraulic fracturing fluid end design changes using ProE/Creo for increased fatigue life at high treating pressures.
• Reduced inventory and maintenance costs by performing supplier change tests on triplex reciprocating pump components like valves, seals for endurance. Documented statistical analysis reports as per company standards
• Achieved 60% cost reduction by retrofitting current product failed pump design. Interacted with operations and maintenance teams to troubleshoot onsite failures with oilfield equipment
Oct 12 – Jul 13, Caterpillar Inc.
Product Development Engineer
• Worked with Product Development group to develop
• Experimentally developed tightening specifications for bolted joints in diesel engines, mining and material handling equipment. Validated clamp load in bolted joints for mining and material handling application using with Caterpillar standard implementation procedure. Enhanced hands-on skills by conducting fatigue and bolted joint data acquisition systems.
• Lead investigation for on-field failures to identify client testing and validation needs. Recommended design modifications using DMAIC technique. Prepared technical report and presented design reviews to recommend cost effective solution.
May 11-Aug 12, Cummins Inc.
• Worked with the New Product team to develop engine components from concept to design phase like cast housings, fuel system, engine blocks, bolted joints. Designed prototype and assemblies in 3D CAD modeling Creo/ProE using Design for Manufacturing principles. Planned and coordinated design validation tests for structural and thermal response. Used PDM and PLM to control design revisions during entire product lifecycle.
• Interacted with cross functional teams to identify and solve current product. Conducted Failure Mode Effect Analysis to identify root causes. Used Design for Six Sigma concepts in Statistical Process Sampling to decrease process variability using Minitab.
• Documented and presented results in design reviews to promote projects in production phases.
Jun 06 – May 07, Thermax
• Designed an industrial valve for increased effective...
Login or Register to view the full resume.